Friday, August 7, 2009

Stiff Person Syndrome

Kristie Tunick, 32, was reached the conclusion to go to her coming years brother-in-law’s 2007 wedding, contrary making ill for a large amount of ages according to stomach matters and an autoimmune state of affairs overly leaves her weak.

Kristie Tunick, amidst her fiance Brian Mendenhall, has tentatively carried on diagnosed in Stiff Person Syndrome, a purchase the indicates her muscles to intensify painfully.
(Kristie Tunick)

In the end, Tunick headed and had a nice time. But she brought in for it consequently when her person became achy and stiff.
“We got buying going to leave, but I experienced so ill,” Tunick recalled. “It was one of the principally times I have had to deal with truly stiff. I considered it was due to the flu, such a I was achy and so it was hard for me to move.”

But it wasn’t a clear situation of flu. Soon once Tunick and her fiancé, Brian Mendenhall, paid back to the structure in south Nevada, Tunick at last found she can not stand up and was possessing quandary breathing. Her doctor sent her to the emergency room.

“Once we got to the hospital, my person had locked up,” believed Tunick, who had as well gone to respiratory failure. “I was not able to move any limb of my body, precisely fancy a paraplegic. But it’s appallingly painful. It feels similar to I’m laying on concrete and someone is crushing me down.”